Pages

Friday, February 3, 2012

Freebie Friday- Framed Patterns

 Today we are framing patterns.  These would be the perfect addition to your craft or laundry room. 

This project is FREE if you have a set of matching frames and a couple of old patterns.
 Start by emptying the pattern pieces from the envelope.  Place the envelope face down in the center of the frame and gently lay the pattern pieces over the top.  Secure the back of the fame and trim off the excess paper. 

 
Hang and done!



 I inherited vintage patterns just like these from (o.k. follow me now...) my brother's girlfriend's mom.  It would be easier to say they came from this woman I know, but the truth is that I never had the privilege of meeting her.  Jamie's Mom, Robin, lost her battle with ovarian cancer two years ago.

I've sorted through the heaps and saved some of my favorites, but there are still SO many, so... I want to share them.  I've decided sell them in my Etsy store.  All the proceeds will be donated to the Ovarian Cancer National Alliance in Robin's honor.
 
Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. Really cute idea! I am transforming my craft studio and those would look so cute next to my sewing area! Thanks for the inspiration!

    Tania

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH my gosh! I love this!!! I want to pin it so bad, but my mom follows me and I would LOVE to do this for her new craft room. I LOVE THIS SO MUCH! Thanks for sharing! New follower!

    Thanks for stopping by, too! @HouseOfWoyaks

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think those are so fun and colorful! About time someone used them for decorations! Great job!

    Thanks for sharing
    --Katie
    @ Creatively Living

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message!