Pages

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

What She Wore Wednesday

Welcome to the second installment of What She Wore Wednesday where I feature the incredible fashion stylings of my two year old, Little Miss.  As I've said before, all outfits in this segment are of her own making!  They have not been staged in an effort to deliver a funny photo.  They are a genuine attempt, on her part, to pick out clothes that she thinks look nice, and I've decided that instead of fighting with her about it, I would just take her picture and share a laugh!

Here we go...


She knew enough to put her pretty pink tights on with her fancy church shoes.  She just forgot that they would look best with a dress.  


Today's fashion tip: Tights can be worn under a dress or all by themselves.  Pink or nude colored tights look extra special when they give the illusion that you are wearing no pants at all!

Hope you have a fashion filled Wednesday!

2 comments:

  1. Ha! At least she is only 2! I teach at a school where second graders think it is okay to wear tights like that - to school!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pretty sure she is going to be a cutting edge fashion designer when she grows up...

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message!