Pages

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Crafting Vacation

My days have been non-stop lately.  I'm not complaining, it's just a fact.  Actually, I am complaining a little bit because I've had no time to indulge in any good blogs, much less write one!

Well, I've decided to make some time today.  Yep, I'm creating time.  Did you get the memo, there are actually 25 hours today, and I'm spending my extra hour blogging.  So, picking up where I left off... We had  just gotten back from vacation and I was going to show you all the fun things I whipped up for the trip.

The Easter Bunny brought Little Miss this Elmo shirt and Munchkin these bibs.  
The bibs are also available at my Etsy store


I found this plain black mini backpack stuffed inside some luggage.  It got a makeover and was perfect to carry Little Miss' airplane activities.  


No great shots of this dress, but I think its my best one to date!  It was perfect for Easter Sunday!


As usual, there is always one last thing to do before I go anywhere.  Mumchkin reaped the benefits, and wore this sweet necklace onesize that I finished minutes before we got to the airport.  

That's all for now.  Thanks for stopping!

1 comment:

  1. Love the backpack. Newest follower. Hope you stop by and follow my blog.
    http://www.thegirlinthewildwest.com/

    Love,
    The Girl in the Wild West

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message!