Give this creamy potato soup a try...
Would be prettier with some green onion and natural light!
2.5 lbs. peeled and diced potatoes
1 small onion
l carrot, finely chopped
2 garlic cloves, minced
4 cups chicken broth
12 oz. cream cheese, softened and cubed
salt and pepper to taste
sliced green onions (optional)
bacon, cooked and crumbled (optional)
1. Add potatoes, onion, carrot, garlic, and chicken broth to slow cooker.
2. Cook on high for 5 hours.
3. Stir in the softened cream cheese and allow to melt, approximately 30 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes or so.
4. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
5. Garnish with onion and bacon. Serve with fresh bread.