Pages

Friday, September 30, 2011

Fall Friday Freebies

It's Friday again, and our week was filled with all sorts of free projects to spruce up the house for fall.

I turned this October pantry staple into a perfect, FREE, seasonal decoration... compliments of Someday Crafts.

  
My spring grapevine wreath met with the corn field behind it and out came this fantastic corn husk wreath.  Total cost...$0.00!

I never know if it's necessary to include a "how-to," so if you are interested in making yourself one of these, and would like directions, just mention it in the comment section below.
This little guy is holding my favorite fall mix.
1 jar party peanuts
1 bag of M&M's
1 bag of candy corn

Not free, but close!
YUM!!

After many miserable failures at creating my own mini greenhouse, my Mom surprised me with this fantastic thing. 
  
I love changing the decor inside for each season!  Mason jars filled with a variety of nuts makes for a charming and FREE decoration.

  
Today's final freebie... this handsome scarecrow.   If you don't have a supply of old clothes to dress your scarecrow, visit a thrift store for something cheap, and if you don't have a super awesome brother who likes to deliver straw to your house, you can usually find one for less than $5.  Little Miss has been practicing how to smile for the camera.  It looks a little forced, but I think she's onto something!
She was a little unsure of the "scareman" at first...
  
but she slowly warmed up to him. 
Then she warmed up a little more...  

   
till she was hot for him!

   
I hope you can use some of these ideas decorate your home for fall!  Thanks for stopping by!




3 comments:

Leave a message!