Pages

Friday, November 25, 2011

I love you, I hate you

I have a love/hate relationship with my computer.  It's a beauty, almost an antique... Okay, maybe not quite that bad.  Vintage.  I'll call it vintage.  Circa 2004.   I purchased the 50 lb. monitor and the monstrous, coordinating black tower after I graduated from high school using my hard earned cash and some very generous monetary gifts.  It was a college freshman must-have for some very critical reasons.  Number one on the list, Facebook!


I loved my Dell.  I was so proud of my BIG purchase!  It saw me all the way through college, through 4 different apartments and 5 moves to its current home on, in, and around my desk.  It's had many kinks over the years.  CD burner chooses not to work.  Burner tray won't eject.  Dog ate keyboard. (Yes, this really happened!)  Required an external hard drive... the list goes on.  Most recently it has refused to let me upload pictures. Irritating!

So, please excuse my absence.  Blogging without pictures just doesn't appeal to me.  For all of you visual people out there, I'm holding out for images.  There is good stuff coming though so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message!