Pages

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Long Time, No Blog

Oh dear blog world, how I have missed you!  Its been so long, but I can explain.... 
I was busy HAVING A BABY!

  
I proudly introduce to you... Munchkin!!
No, this isn't her real name, just her blog name.  It took us forever to decide on names, and because I was 100% sure we were having a boy I wasn't super concerned with our girl choice.  Well wouldn't you know it, I had a girl, and her name has really grown on me, so much so that I just have to share.  So for the first, and only time in blogland, here they are by name, our oldest, Eleanor with her baby sister, Amelia Jane... my sleeping beauties!


Daddy and his girls!

In two short years our family has doubled in size... God is good!

   
Hope you can excuse my absence and bear with me as I get back into the swing of things!  Stop by again soon as I step up my crafting in anticipation for the grand opening of my Etsy shop!!
Have a great night!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message!