Pages

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Dirty Little Secrets

I’m finding myself well into January and the simple fact that I still remember my new years resolutions means that they might just have a fighting chance.  My resolutions are never anything very specific because the more detailed they are the more room I have for failure.  So this year, among other things, I will try to be more focused, confident, informed and ORGANIZED. 

You see, I’m a hot mess, but I flatter myself to think that I hide it well.  That is except for my dirty little secret.  Our home is warm, clean and tidy until you find yourself at the top of the stairs.  The thoughts and ideas that wrestle around inside my head have manifested themselves in what I like to call my workroom, or what would be a workroom if any work could be done in it.  It is beyond messy with sewing projects in one corner and flowers and ribbon in another. An easel and paints have nestled themselves among our mini library and the carpet has been replaced by my scrapbooking paper, sewing patterns, and stacks of photographs.  Yesterday, after my daughter got stuck in a lampshade??? I knew the time had come to act on my resolution to be more organized!  Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. please tell me you took a picture of nora in a lampshade!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did not! It all happened so fast! Can you edit these things after they are posted?? You see, you see, I have repeated myself and I'm not sure how to fix it!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message!