Pages

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

My Girls

I'm still here... just coming off of a brief hiatus.  We just celebrated a couple of birthdays which called for a brief photo shoot.  Since my version of Photoshop was on our computer that was lost in The Great Flood of 2012, I have been using a new photo editing website called Befunky.  (What's The Great Food of 2012, you ask?  Well, while the rest of Ohio was in a drought, our home, that was up for sale, was under water due to a faulty toilet hose.) Anyways, Befunky.  It's very similar to the former editing site, Piknik, and although I miss Photoshop, Befunky has some fun effects and makes editing quick.  Without further adiue...






 .
  

Thanks for stopping by, have a great day!



1 comment:

  1. I've missed you in blog land! And Samara land, of course;) Your girls just keep getting more and more beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message!